Today’s version fixes a few mistakes:
- Increased the use of louder and softer samples by increasing the velocity variability
- Added a copy of the 4 voices to make 8 voices in total, then modified each to improve the arpeggiation variability
- Added some octave variability in new places in the flow
- Changed the base fantasy chorale from #90 to #35
- Played around with the repetition choices
It has than lonely piano player feel, kind of like the acoustic guitar solo they put in 80’s rock albums to show how sensitive the players were when they weren’t plugged into 1000 watt Marshall amplifiers.