I made a few more changes to the guitar and horn parts. Nothing major. I spent the past few days chasing a bug that would cause the pre-processor to request a sample that did not exist. I fixed it so that it no longer does that. Now I have much more freedom to allow a randomizer to pick a higher or lower sample than normal. This results in new timbres as it picks different samples at different times. It’s a way to force “munchkinization“, named after the Munchkin voices in The Wizard of Oz. In this case, it just makes some of the guitar parts a slight bit less harsh at times, and more harsh at other times.
or download this link